Just release our Kydex Holster for different pistol / gun, but still many clients asked :
Why we use Kydex to make the pistol holster, let see why and you will love kydex holster :
Advantages of Kydex Holster:
1. Custom made specific to your exact gun make and model to your guns exact dimensions means it fits like a glove
2. Adjustable retention so that you can fine tune your draw
3. Adjustable cant for the exact draw angle you like
4. Perfect trigger guard coverage right to the edge of your trigger guard with no gap to lower the risk of potential negligent discharge
5. They don’t collapse when re-holstering, mitigating the risk of a negligent discharge as you won’t be fishing to find your way back into the holster.
6. Easy access for a consistent draw every time, the gun is not flopping around and moving.
7. Full access to a full firing grip, you can get your hand in the perfect position with no excess material obstructing your draw
8. They are easy to clean – unlike leather so that you can keep the holster clean and protect the finish on your gun.
9. They will last forever it is a tough and durable material
10. Light weight and minimal
11. Keeps the gun in the exact same position for a consistent draw every time to build muscle memory.
12. An audible click as the gun clicks into place ensures you are re-holstered
13. No space for anything to get in between the holster and the trigger guard.
14. Minimalist design means less material so there is less printing through your clothing, aiding in concealment
15. Modwing capable so that you don’t print. The modwing drives the grip of the gun inwards mitigating printing through your clothing.
16. Personalization and customization, you can choose your preferences from your color, washer color and belt clip, choice of claw, you can specify exactly how you want your holster to look.
17. Bonus features such as – allows optics, threaded barrels, compensators, suppressor height sights.
18. Can accommodate a weapon mounted light on your gun if you choose a light bearing custom Kydex holster.
Problems that you might encounter when you use Kydex Holster –
1. You need one holster per gun as each holster is made specific to that gun model, one size does not fit all.
2. If you have some obscure gun that nobody makes a Kydex holster for you are going to be out of luck!
3. Equally if you have a gun with a light on it, you will have to find a holster maker who makes that gun and light combination.
And that’s it.
That’s why we choose Kydex!
All the content of this site is collected on the Internet, if there is anything wrong and if you find any content infringe copyright, please contact for removal.